jueves, 5 de junio de 2014

The trip home

My trip home sometimes is boring and sometimes it is very entertaining.

Principally my trip home is in bicycle, and is for the Alameda Street is a trip quiet and very funnny. I  take thirty minutes. Also I do sport for the healthy.


 Subway is really small, and I use when I'm tired, I take thirty minutes in the afternoon and twenty minutes in the morning.



Generally I'm listen music in the bicycle or ride a book in the subway. 

Sometimes when I use bicycle I'm visit park of the city, for example: Forestal Park, Santa Lucia Hill, etc.



This picture memory was a great day, I decided before the classroom look sunset and was splendid.

Also sometimes I visit my girlfriend. 

After the trip, I come home and in my home eat dinner with my family and watch tv afterwards I studdy for university. Indeed my trip home is very quiet, not many interesting things happen from time to time would be good things to happen out of the ordinary. 

Good afternoon friends. ! 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario