jueves, 10 de abril de 2014

Hello ! I now speak about my subject that I have in the university.

I have six subject in this semester. 

Ok, first I have administrative law, in this subject I learn about the norms that govern us as future public administrators, and the organization of the public system.

Second subject is basic statistics, here we learn  to analyze graphs and data. 

Third subject is microeconomics, and is very boring and complicated, here we learn and study the perfomance of the market at a particular level.

Also I learn english is more or less complex but is entertaining 

fifthly subject is administrative theory, where I learn effective administrative methods.

Sixth  and finally, is Sciencie Theory, is a subject interesent and profound. 

I don't participe in extracurriculars because I did a course last year free, and in the university we are doing with some friends a popular library. 

I hope in this semester to do well. 

2 comentarios:

  1. I wish you luck in this popular library, If you need help, I'll help you c:
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Popular library? Is a incredible idea!!

    ResponderEliminar