jueves, 20 de marzo de 2014

My Biagraphy !

Hi !, my full name is Franco Giovanni Délano Rodríguez, And I'm 18 years old.

Ok, I was born on the 14th june1995, exactly in quinta normal. In the present I live en Pudahuel. 
When I was five years I studied in Sagrada Familia School. More later I studied six years in Liceo Nacional de Maipu, place in that I learned much, and meet Samuel. In the present I'm student of the university of chile, and study public administration. In the university meet more good friends. 

In my family I have one sister and one brother, claudia and rodrigo, respectively, also my mother name is Sonia and my father name is Alexis; Claudia study in the Liceo uno, and my brother live in Curico because he studies here (Curico). 

I like much read, because I feel that I know new world's, I like stay with my girlfriend. Also I love cycling in the city listening music. 



And sometimes I practice fotball with my old friends.

  
                       


And I don´t like cooking I think is boried.

I think that the thing most important in the life is smile.

Good bye ! 



2 comentarios: