miércoles, 28 de mayo de 2014

Photos of my life.



This photo was taken by a friend of the opposing team, the last year, and I like it because I am with my friends of my life. Also that day we won. It is a good memory !.


Second, this photo was taken for my girlfriend in the forestal park, is important for me because I went our to ride a bike with her. Also I love cycling for the city, and if with my girlfriend is better. It was a great day
 


I love this photo, I really don't know who took it, but I think it shows a lot. In this photo we can see a Palestinian boy is attacking with a stone an Israeli tank. I think that this picture is demostrating the strength of the innocence of a child and the disproportion of the war in this country. The picture for me is very meaningful because show a fighting spirit :) .

4 comentarios:

  1. I miss my friends a lot, and seeing that your pictures are about them is lovely, I wish I could see them all the time, but they live in Temuco right now.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. your photography is beautiful. Also I think that is sweet that share the cycling with you girlfriend

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh franco interesting pictures, I was surprised the last picture because is very stroger!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Great pictures Franco ! i like the second one, your bike's color is bright. nice !

    ResponderEliminar